Love, Unfettered...

>> Thursday, August 5, 2010

From unbelief

to belief

and back again...

and again.

I get it.

We are all fumbling around in the darkness...

and some of us are brought to the Light.

Genocide and slavery and many other forms of ugliness are right there.

Right. Here. (right under our noses)

I can't pretend to know all of the answers...

and I cannot stop asking the questions ( I will not).

But I can seek to know Him more.

And love Him more.

And listen when His Spirit tugs at me to tell the world that there is a better way.

This God...

the one who breathed life into dust...

and sent His Son as a sacrifice...

He doesn't always make sense to me...

but I believe Him when He says that He is love.

I have to.

Because if not Him...

then who?

What?



I bring myself prostrate before Him

knowing that I do not have all of the answers...

but He does.

He does.

With this doubt I sit at His feet.

I am okay with just the hem of His garment.









0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP