Inventory...

>> Saturday, February 13, 2010


I am here. Weaving in and out of the ebb and flow. Watching and waiting. Hoping and dreaming. Realizing that the problems that can be found within the Church are the same problems that I am facing within my own spirit. Taking note that the bigger battlefield doesn't look that much different than my own heart and mind. I am sitting around waiting to be pursued. Wanting the Body to engage and captivate me without truly engaging the Body. When my faults are all laid out on the table, the imperfections jump out at me and gnaw at my throat. Imperfection is imperfection. Lack of holiness is lack of holiness. Who am I to judge?Add Image


Who are we to judge?


Who are you to judge?


(but a good healthy dose of discernment is quite alright...)

2 comments:

Kaira February 13, 2010 at 9:49 PM  

I really can relate to what you are saying here. I've been so negative lately and I have to own that and make an effort at making things better. Love your posts :)

Burkulater March 1, 2010 at 11:19 AM  

You have been awarded by me. Come see.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP